Create perfect replicas and enlargements of artwork by sculpting foam and other materials with an accurate, efficient, in-house solution.
Thumbs Down to Conventional Point-Up
When it comes to recreating or enlarging a sculptural work of art, complete accuracy is absolutely critical. Unfortunately, maintaining accuracy with old school sculpture enlargement and point-up processes is typically a labor intensive, lengthy process where the results are rarely guaranteed. FROG3D® won’t have that. Streamline Automation’s FROG3D® foam carving system gives businesses the ability to create perfect replicas and enlargements of artwork by sculpting foam and other materials with an accurate, efficient, in-house solution.
• Take on complex and large-scale projects that would be impossible or cost prohibitive with traditional methods
• Expand your in-house capabilities and capture profits on work that you typically sub out
• Quickly and easily create perfect replicas and enlargements of artwork on any scale
• Replace a host of time-consuming, labor-intensive manual processes with an efficient automated solution
• Reduce costly human errors and dramatically improve productivity
Enlarging your Accuracy
FROG3D® is a proven solution for creating fine art reproductions and sculptural enlargements. Use the 3D scanner to scan a model or maquette and create a digital file, and then perfectly recreate the object in any size with the industry’s best 4 axis cnc router. This replication can then be used as a foundation for the casting process (be it lost foam casting or numerous other methods), or it can be easily coated and finished to create a final stand-alone foam sculpture. This automation takes the creative limitations of traditional enlargement processes and replaces them with accuracy and speed. Grow your products. Grow your business.