Collection of Information
We collect personal identifiable information when electively submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill specific requests you have made (including resources, services, sales inquiry etc.). This information is used to fulfill your specific request.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name, organization name
- Partial payment information to process your orders (We do not process payments through this website). Partial payment information is only collated for authorization purposes
- Demographic information such as street address, city, country
- Contact information including email address and or phone number
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we use your personal data for, why and how long do we keep it?
- Fulfill a specific request that you have made such as resource download requests, or questions regarding our products/services
- Customer services communications: your data may be used to manage our relationship with you as our customer
- Provide tailored services: we may use your data to provide information we believe is of interest to you
- We will not retain your data for longer than is necessary to fulfill the purpose it is being processed for. To determine the appropriate retention period, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, and the purpose(s) for which it is being processed
- We securely delete or destroy your personal data when it is no longer needed by us
Cookie / Tracking Technology
We take all reasonably practicable measures to ensure your information is safe and secure, including encryption technology, passwords, secured servers with firewalls. At the same time, we cannot guarantee that only authorized people will see your information, and there is the risk that third parties will use illegal actions or means contrary to our policies to obtain information. We strongly recommend using a secure connection when accessing the website and taking reasonable precautions such as using the most up-to-date antivirus software.
By Phone: 403.250.1073
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy at any time.