At Streamline automation we are always looking for ways to bring our clients cutting-edge 3D fabrication solutions. Through our “Trade-in Trade-up” program you can have access to the latest and greatest CNC fabrication technology while saving money and eliminating the hassle of finding solutions for your old equipment.
- Upgrade to the latest and greatest components and control system to keep your shop running at peak performance and maximum efficiency.
- New hardware can result in less down time, reduce cost of maintenance and replacement parts.
- Apply the trade-in value directly against your new equipment. This can significantly reduce the cost of your new equipment and increase cash flow for other operations.
- Spend less time trying to find a potential buyer or storage space for your old equipment.
- Trading in used equipment means minimal impact to the environment. Most equipment can be refurbished and we can help it go to a new owner. If not, we can save precious materials and work with our partners to recycle components.
1. How can I get my equipment evaluated?
To start the trade-in process, please fill in the contact form below. Upon receiving your request our tech team will be in touch with you to help assess your equipment.
2. Can I trade-in my equipment if I am not the original owner?
Yes! Please fill in the form below to start the assessment process.
3. I am not sure if my equipment is in working order, what should I do?
Our technical experts can help troubleshoot your equipment remotely and provide you a status report to further assess your equipment.
4. My equipment is missing components, can I still trade it in?
Yes! The final trade-in value will be determined after a status report is generated by one of our technical experts.