Thumbs Down to Conventional Point-Up
When it comes to recreating or enlarging a sculptural work of art, complete accuracy is absolutely critical. Unfortunately, maintaining accuracy with old school sculpture enlargement and point-up processes is typically a labor intensive, lengthy process where the results are rarely guaranteed. FROG3D® won’t have that. Streamline Automation’s FROG3D® foam carving system gives businesses the ability to create perfect replicas and enlargements of artwork by sculpting foam and other materials with an accurate, efficient, in-house solution.
DOWNLOAD THE SCULPTURAL FABRICATION PRESENTATION TO EXPAND YOUR CAPABILITES WITH FROG3D®
- Take on complex and large-scale projects that would be impossible or cost prohibitive with traditional methods
- Expand your in-house capabilities and capture profits on work that you typically sub out
- Quickly and easily create perfect replicas and enlargements of artwork on any scale
- Replace a host of time-consuming, labor-intensive manual processes with an efficient automated solution
- Reduce costly human errors and dramatically improve productivity
NOT QUITE SURE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Download our complete presentation with an overview of all applications here.
Enlarging your Accuracy
The FROG3D® system is a proven solution for creating fine art reproductions and sculptural enlargements. Use the 3D scanner to scan a model or maquette and create a digital file, and then perfectly recreate the object in any size with the industry’s best 4-axis CNC router. This replication can then be used as a foundation for the casting process (be it lost foam casting or numerous other methods), or it can be easily coated and finished to create a final stand-alone foam sculpture. This automation takes the creative limitations of traditional enlargement processes and replaces them with accuracy and speed. Grow your products. Grow your business.